Have you found yourself in a tough financial spot where you do not have the money to face off unexpected expenditures? Is your payday still to come in a few days? Still, there is no way you can arrange the much-needed cash to deal with the financial issue.
Well, if in such situations life throws tough balls at you, then you have the option to apply for same-day payday loans with instant funding to a debit card in California. In short, you have an opportunity to apply for instant payday loans online guaranteed approval to a debit card with an instant funding advantage.
No matter, if you have a bad credit history, no credit rating, or are devoid of having any checking account with you. A debit card loan is a beneficial offer to raise much-needed short-term funds instantly and without any hassle. To know it better, we will be looking at the debit card loan, its working process, pros & cons, and major reasons to apply for the same. So, let’s get started.
What is a Debit Card Loan?
Debit card loans are short-term unsecured loans in which funds are directly transferred to your debit card. As compared to payday loans, you need not have a savings account in your name to become eligible for the loan. All you need is to have a debit card in your name to apply for instant debit card loans to acquire fast cash in a hassle-free manner.
How Does Debit Card Loan Works?
The working process of debit card loans in California is much similar to instant payday loans. The only difference lies with the payday loan. Under a debit card loan, you have to give your debit card details via email to the loan lender to prove the fact that you are eligible for the loan offer. The rest of the loan application process remains the same in which you have to apply online by sending your personal identifiable details.
How to Get Debit Card Loans in California?
The process to get a payday loan instant funding to a debit card in California is simple for loan applicants. To avail of the same, you need to have a debit card which has to be a prepaid debit card that allows you to enjoy the social security benefits. At times of needing a payday loan without a bank account, you can use your debit card to receive the funds sent by the lender and spend the same for meeting emergency expenditures.
The loan is beneficial for people who are even retired or do not have any source of income due to disability. They can also apply for debit card loans in California to source necessary funds in case of any emergency. It means those who get social security payments and have a debit card in place can also apply for such loans in a hassle-free manner.
Key Benefits of Instant Funding to Debit Card
Do not forget to look at some of the notable benefits of payday loan instant funding to debit cards.
- Choose from a Wide Range of Lenders: One thing is for sure that there is no such shortage of debit card loan lenders in California. Such loans are popular among borrowers and they can easily find several lenders offering the loan at flexible terms and conditions.
- Simple Online Application Process: As already told earlier about the online application process, there will be no hassle in applying for the loan. Even from a smartphone, borrowers can apply for the loan to get instant approval in no time.
- Instant Arrival of Funds: Depending on your loan approval, list of documents submitted, and eligibility criteria met, you will receive instant availability of funds directly into your debit card.
- Credit Score Not Required: There is no hassle for bad credit holders to apply for payday loan instant funding to debit cards in California. Anyone having low, bad, or no credit ratings can apply for the loan without finding any hassle.
Major Drawbacks to Look After
There is no doubt in the fact that, if there are some advantages of a particular loan offer, then there would be few disadvantages too. So, here we have a few drawbacks of instant funding to debit card loans in California.
- Loan Fees: Undoubtedly, debit card loans are not free. Borrowers have to pay for the interest charges and other loan charges. As compared with other traditional loans, these short-term loans are a bit on a higher side in terms of fees. Despite that lenders are always transparent about the fees well in advance at the time of applying for the loan.
- Short Repayment Tenure: As already discussed in the categorization of such short-term loans, the repayment tenure is also short. It means borrowers will have a limited time to apply for the loan. However, it is a good thing on the part of borrowers to quickly settle the loan within a month itself and without stretching it too for too long.
- List of Illegitimate Lenders: If you search for payday loan instant funding to a debit card, there will be a number of fake or illegitimate lenders will be there. It does not happen only with this loan but with other loan offers as well. So, what you have to do is check the reviews, ratings, and success rate of a particular lender before applying.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I Get this Loan Only with a Debit Card?
Yes, if you are having a debit card in your name, then you are eligible for this loan offer. Otherwise, you will not be considered eligible for the same.
2. Is It Possible to Repay the Loan Before Due Date?
Yes, you have the freedom to repay the loan in full before the due date. Still, interest charges and processing fees will be charged.
3. Can I Renew My Loan Offer?
Yes, you can only when you fully settle the previous loan. Then only you can renew your loan offer.
4. Is It Possible to Extend the Due Date of Loan?
No, you cannot extend the due date of short-term debit card loans. It is because of the fact that these loans are meant for short-term periods only, so the repayment tenure is fixed and cannot be changed as per your will.
5. What If I Missed the Repayment Date?
In case, you miss to repay the loan on the due date, then you will be charged with late payment charges along with the existing loan due that has to be repaid on the next date.
Why iNeed Payday?
Now, you know the fact that payday loan instant funding to a debit card in California is one of the quickest and reliable ways to arrange short-term cash quickly. The online loan application, minimum eligibility criteria, no credit check process, and no need to have a bank account are flexible terms to get 1 hour payday loans no credit check direct lender. Get in touch with a trusted lender to apply for such an affordable loan offer and settle your pending expenditures with ease.
- What is line of credit example? - December 16, 2021
- Emergency Loans for Single Mothers with Bad Credit | iNeed Payday - December 11, 2021
- Small Business Loans For Bad Credit At Affordable Rates | iNeed Payday - November 22, 2021